HOW TO BUILD A BRAND YOU AND OTHERS LOVE: Outline the key qualities & benefits your brand offers.
Hello there, am happy to bring to you the next step on “HOW TO BUILD A BRAND YOU AND OTHERS LOVE”
First, I hope you have “Discovered the purpose behind your brand.”, “Researched on competitor brands within your industry”, “Determine your brand’s target audience” and Established a brand mission statement”
Well, if you haven’t, then you have missed some steps and I would advise you read the steps you have missed
- WHAT IS BRAND BUILDING AND WHY YOU NEED TO BUILD YOUR BRAND
- HOW TO BUILD A BRAND YOU AND OTHERS LOVE: DISCOVER THE PURPOSE BEHIND YOUR BRAND
- HOW TO BUILD A BRAND YOU AND OTHERS LOVE: RESEARCH COMPETITOR BRANDS WITHIN YOUR INDUSTRY
- HOW TO BUILD A BRAND YOU AND OTHERS LOVE: DETERMINE YOUR BRAND’S TARGET AUDIENCE
- HOW TO BUILD A BRAND YOU AND OTHERS LOVE: ESTABLISH A BRAND MISSION STATEMENT.
And if you have, The next step to Building a Brand You and Others will Love after “Discovering the Purpose Behind your Brand”, “Research competitor brands within your industry”, “Determine your brand’s target audience” “Establish a brand mission statement” is to “Outline the key qualities & benefits your brand offers.”
5.Outline the key qualities & benefits your brand offers.
There will always be brands with bigger budgets and more resources to command their industry.
Your products, services, and benefits belong solely to you.
Starting a brand that is memorable means you dig deep to figure out what you offer, and no one else is offering.
Focus on the qualities and benefits that make your company branding unique.
Assuming you know exactly who your target audience is (see Step 3), give them a reason to choose your brand over another.
It’s important to note that this is not just a laundry list of the features your product or services offer to the customer or client. Think about how you provide value that improves consumers’ lives (outcomes or results that are experienced).
Here are a few examples:
- More authentic and transparent customer service
- A better way to support productivity
- Reducing costs with a more affordable option
- Saving time on daily tasks
Brand Building Example: Apple
Apple is obviously not just another computer company. One of their key qualities is a clean design, and a key benefit is ease of use.
From unique packaging to their announcement events, Apple always reminds customers that its products can be used right out of the box.
Do you remember Apple’s slogan back in 1997-2002? It was “Think Different“. This notion continues to exist, today.
We’re almost halfway through the steps of the brand building process. If you’ve made it this far, give yourself a high five.